L5a 201 Kent St Sydney
Client – Aon/Certe Group
A unique half floor with access only via a small staircase and coupled with a tight deadline, this was a good challenge to start the new year.
The new plans were designed by Hughes Bruce Australia, and the project executed by our expert team at Mobius Facility Management.
The new floors design maximized the use of natural light and when completed, was an amazing surprise to all involved as to how much we were able to put into the small space whilst maintaining a feeling of openness.
The job was completed ahead of schedule and in keeping with the Mobius style, to perfection.
Scope of Works
• Demolished old and upgraded ceiling grid to Fricker system
• Upgraded lighting to T5 on movement sensors
• Air conditioning upgraded with all new R1 duct to suite new layout and new package unit for the
• Reconfigured sprinkler pipes to code and replaced all sprinkler heads
• Upgraded emergency speakers
• Upgraded of emergency & exit lighting
• New Ontera carpet tiles throughout except in kitchen and bathrooms areas
• Upgraded of all workstations to new Unifor system
• Additional power added where required and installed new electrical distribution board (Merlin Gerin
• Data upgraded to new Seimon certified CAT 6a
• Audio visual – meeting room 1 x ceiling mounted projector, break out 1 x wall mounted LCD with
foxtel connectivity, training room - interactive display/computerized white board system, bose
sound system and 1 x projector
• Bathrooms - repainted, new cisterns, pans, basins, tap wear, mirrors and lighting installed, and
re-grouted all tiles
• New joinery constructed as per plans
• Partitions constructed as per plan
• Painted out entire floor