L34 201 Kent St Sydney
The highest floor in 201 Kent St Sydney, L34 houses the top executives at Aon Sydney.
The new plans were designed by Roberts Weaver Group, and the project executed by our expert team at Mobius Facility Management. With perfection and sustainability in mind, demountable office partitioning was used throughout the offices, special UV protecting environmentally friendly blinds were selected to control light and temperature, durable eco friendly carpet tiles were laid throughout, T5 lighting installed on a movement sensor system and sustainable building methods were practiced by means of recycling and selected contractors.
The job was completed one week ahead of schedule with no defects and much to the client’s satisfaction.
Scope of Works
• Demolished entire floor except the CEO’s office joinery (relocated)
• New offices were made from demountable partition system
• Upgraded all workstations to new Unifor system
• Additional power added where required
• Data upgraded to new Seimon certified CAT 6a
• Carpets removed and replaced with new Ontera carpet tiles
• Kitchen received a facelift – new vinyl floor, cesar stone bench top and all new cupboard doors
• Bathrooms – New vanity in female toilets
• New joinery constructed as per plans
• New blinds supplied and fitted
• Painted out entire floor
• Demolished existing ceiling grid and upgraded to Fricker system
• Upgraded lighting to T5 on movement sensors
• Air conditioning upgraded to suit new layout
• Reconfigured sprinkler pipes to code
• Upgrade of emergency speakers
• Upgrade of emergency & exit lighting